Lets say you would like to style some particular widget or its content but the widget itself doesn’t have a custom class. Manually adding all classes to your theme widgets can be very time consuming.
How to Automatically add Widget Classes
1. Download and activate a plugin called Custom Widget Classes.
2. Go to plugin options and a new custom style you want to use for your widget.
3. Now go to Widgets. From here you can apply the class you previously created.
4. Click Save button.
5. Your custom class is now added to your wanted WordPress widget and you have ability to style it within your .css file.
Easy way to Create Unlimited Styles within Your WordPress Blog
1. Download Easy Custom Styles for WordPress.
2. Activate the plugin.
3. Now you can easily create & edit your custom styles.